Each space comes with it's own problems and challenges.. and although the content from this site is focused on Johannesburg, we welcome speakers from anywhere in the world
Our speakers are responsible for creating relevant and engaging content. These highly regarded professionals and industry experts reflect our focus on providing top quality free educational events open to everyone.
- 2022 EventsOnline: Topic TBD2022 EventsOnline: Topic TBD“If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants”. - Isaac Newton. We progress as a society by sharing knowledge. Share your knowledge and help be a catalyst for change by helping to build the design community.
- Tue, 06 DecOnline meetup06 Dec 2022, 18:30 – 19:30 SASTOnline meetupIn both the digital and physical built world, most cues or guidance is visual if any. We have built the world with barriers. For a truly inclusive future, we need to relook at how everything is built. Join us in our next session, where Colette will share foundational principles of universal design.
- Tue, 01 NovZoom01 Nov 2022, 18:30ZoomJenny is a creative communicator, independence coach, low-vision awareness consultant and an innovator. Her experience of living with a degenerative eye disease, for more than 45 years gives her a unique perspective on how design in digital and physical spaces can improve independence and dignity
- Tue, 04 OctIxDF 1st Tuesdays Events04 Oct 2022, 18:30 – 19:00IxDF 1st Tuesdays EventsA deep dive into some of the needs that exist for clients living with disabilities and how service providers can exercise empathy
- Thu, 03 MarOnline Event03 Mar 2022, 18:00Online EventAs UX has grown in influence, we see its true power is less about the design itself but rather about bringing disparate stakeholders together. A digital solution involves a wide variety of individuals, all with particular notions of how a problem should be solved, often informed by their respective